This personal data processing policy has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Solar Silicon Technologies LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen as the most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activity when processing the personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The present policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://sst-rus.com.
2. Basic Terms Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is needed for detailed reading of personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Web at the network address https://sst-rus.com;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions resulting in the impossibility to determine whether the personal data belong to a specific User or another subject of personal data without the use of additional information;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a legal entity which, independently or jointly with other persons, organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as defines the purposes of processing of the personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the website https://sst-rus.com;
- User – any visitor of the website https://sst-rus.com;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific scope of persons;
- Disclosure of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite scope of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization of an unlimited number of persons with personal data , including public disclosure of personal data in the media, distribution in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in some other way;
- Cross-border personal data transfer – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions resulting in the irrevocable destruction of the personal data with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and / or in the destruction of the personal data material carriers.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- Certificate of Citizenship;
- Details of the identification document;
- Taxpayer identification number, the date of its registration, the details of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- The number of the certificate of mandatory pension insurance, the date of registration in the system of mandatory pension insurance;
- Address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay;
- Information about education, profession, specialty and qualifications, details of documents on education;
- Information about the marital status and family composition;
- Information about previous positions and work experience, military duty, military registration;
- Also there is accumulation and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others) on the website .
- The above data is further merged by the general concept of Personal Data under the Policy
4. Purpose of personal data processing
- The purpose of User’s personal data processing is to inform the User by sending e-mails; execution, performance and termination of civil law contracts.
- Undeleted User data collected using Internet statistics services, is used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality and the content of the website.
5. Legal grounds personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if appropriate forms located on the site https://sst-rus.com. are filled out and / or the personal data is sent by the User through the forms. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The order of collection, storage, transmission and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
- The personal data of the User will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the execution of current legislation.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the email address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Updating of personal data”.
- The terms for personal data processing are unlimited. The user may withdraw his consent to personal data processing by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data” at any time.
7. Final provisions
- The User may receive any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy remains in force indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Web at https://sst-rus.com/privacy-policy.